Friday, September 21, 2012

Great Green Idea

If you're like me, when you're planning a change around the house, the first stop is the paint center at your hardware store.  I always come home with a fist full of those paint chip cards.  My intention is always to bring them back if I don't use them...and then, well, you know what happens to those good intentions!  I've seen a lot of interesting paper art projects using them, and have wanted to do one for a while.  This one is REALLY great.  It's simple, it uses one of my new favorite sets, Serene Silhouettes, and the new Oval Accent Bigz Clear die.  The great thing about this new die is that it is clear so you can place it over a stamped piece and line it up just the way you want it.


 

LeeAnn is one of our Founders Circle members, which means she is in the top 100 of all SU! demo'rs.  Pretty impressive - and you can see why!  She used StaZon to stamp the image, offset the cut using the die, and added the verse and some white accent.  I can't tell if this is our white pen or if she used the glitter glue - either would be great.  I think the narrow ribbon is a terrific accent, and the black background really makes the color POP.

Don't forget - another Open House session coming up this Sunday, Sept. 23 - five free card projects and a whole ROOM of toys to play with!  RSVP, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment