Saturday, September 22, 2012

Play Time

Since no one RSVP'd for the additional Open House, I had time to play last night and today!  This first sample uses a technique called "Triple Time".  It looks ridiculously hard, but is actually incredibly simple.  The only one who has to work hard is ME, since I have to cut all that cardstock!  We'll be doing this card at the New Catalog 10/10 on Sunday, Oct. 28, from 2:00 - 5:00.
 
 
I'm sorry for how dark this next one came out.  I love this set; it's from the Occasions Mini last spring and because of this and that, I wasn't able to use it in class.  We're still going to use it because I'm tired of getting rid of sets I love!  We just won't make this card, because I don't have enough of the little tags.  I saw this card last spring and decided I just HAD to make it.  

 
 
Well, I'll finish my "apple" and internet break (the Honey Crisp apples are here!) and get back to playing until Scott gets home from football!  Looking forward to seeing lots of you at the classes in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment