Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Feature!

I've added a button for using PayPal to purchase class registration. This allows you to use a credit card to pay for classes and class packets since I can only take credit through SU! It's taken me a while to decide to do this because since my PayPal is business related I will end up paying a fee to them. However, I felt it was more important to make it easier for you guys to get signed up! Having said that, the option is always there to just email me with your request at matthewsfarm@aol.com, and mail me a check to 2517 E. Indigo Brush Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85048.

I have the New Catalog 10/10 listed, and both Christmas 10/10's, as well as a NEW class! I've decided, due to many recent requests, to do a Halloween Handouts class! This will be on Friday night, Oct. 26 from 6:30 - 9:30. It's $20, and we'll make a BUNCH of great give-aways for your friends, relatives, and co-workers for Halloween. Here's a sample of one project - many more in the days to come! The only difference between this sample and mine will be the ribbon, as she used something I don't have!

Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment